My boys were so excited today to see the snow for the first time this season - Even if it is before Halloween and we got a little jipped of Fall this year. It's still fun to see their little faces light up to the change outstide!
So it's a chill kinda day at our house. Collin went and gathered up a couple of heavy blankets so he and Ty could snuggle up and get warm while watching their new favorite show - Max & Ruby.
Too Cute!

7 comments:
Hi Kristen! I found your blog when I stopped by Scarlettes. So cute to see you and your boys watching the first snow!
Yea for snow. We are supposed to get ours tomorrow. I will have to put up pictures. Hope you are doing well.
Yeah-- that snow today was nuts! I loved your comment... it made my day. :) How's the pregnancy?
I LOVE Max & Ruby....Ruby & Max....sing with me now! LOL! We love to watch that show! I saw your baby ticker and I can't believe you only have 33 days left (if not sooner!) CRAZY@! Why does everyone else's pregnancy fly by?
The side pics of your boys are so cute! I was excited to see the snow too ... but come January and I'm sure I'll be sick of it!
Awww! My kids would love to see snow right now. They always ask when we're going to move to a place with snow.
What cute little guys - they have cute parents.
I can't believe you have less than 3 weeks. I wish I could be there to meet the little princess. Missing you right now.
So cute! I just love those little boys! One week and counting! Can't wait!
Post a Comment