Thursday, November 12, 2009

Annual Halloween Sugar Cookies

Every year I make sugar cookies a couple of days before Halloween. This is something that my kids don't request. I think it's just something I do to prove to myself that I have a small speck of domestic talent - (it also probably has something to do with the fact that I love to eat sugar cookie dough). I eat so much of the dough that I usually can only force one baked cookie down my throat. Sugar cookies are a major undertaking. They usually take me 2 days. One day I make the dough and the next day I roll it out, cut out the cookies, and bake them. This year my kids were much more interested in the flour than they were the dough. Anyway, here are a couple pics of the boys enjoying the mess! It is fun for the kids and a great way to distract them for an hour or so!

No comments: