Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Collin's Preschool Program

Collin entertained us on Monday night at his Preschool Program/Graduation. They did a fun "50's Sock Hop" themed program. It was really cute! Just as every Mom says, it's so amazing how quickly they grow up. Off to Kindergarten he will go in a couple of months.
We love you Collin! You bring so much love and happiness into our home!
"Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go...."So Cool.

"Splish, splash I was taking a bath..."
Side Note here: Collin accidently stabbed himself in the head with a knife - hence the band-aid. Yes, I did say knife, and a sharp one at that. Parents of the year here. We're just glad he didn't stab his eye out. We learned our parental lesson for the year, or month, or day.


5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

So cute. It is so sad to see them leave preschool isn't it. Too funny about the stabbing...Owen just had his and had a huge bruise/bloody scar on his forehead from attempting to do a kartwheel and not putting his hands down.

Adria said...

My how time flies. The bandaid is classic, but don't worry. I let my kids play in the street. Love you and miss you. See you in July.

Chris and Heather said...

Yeek, a knife... I'm glad he is ok!

Trace said...

I love the band aid. It captures the very essence of being a boy. How are you feeling these days? It has been a while. When do you find out what you are having?

J.E. said...

These pictures are priceless. I love them. Collin is such a cute little man. He's growing up so fast. . .
Hope you are feeling OK. Thanks for the B-Day wishes earlier this week ( :