Sunday, May 24, 2009

Random Cuteness....

Nothin's cuter than a grown man on a wiggle car racing his son!
Another day, another one of Collin's genius outfits that he insists on wearing to Preschool. The soccer socks and shin guards are the latest addition to these great ensembles.
This picture is really just for my amusement. This is Jesse's "stressed" face. I just so happened to be holding the camera when I witnessed one coming on. I know when I see this face that something is not right in Jesse's world. Love ya babe. Too cute.
Collin and Ty with their usual crazy antics around the house. Funny boys!
A mother loves nothing more than to come in and see her small children nestled in bed, being quiet and sweet. I love moments like these.

4 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Your boys are so cute. All 3 of them. Hope you are feeling well. When do you find out your having a girl?

Scarlett said...

Such cute pics! You really do have the cutest boys ever! Can't wait to see how cute your next little one will be!

Unknown said...

Love it! You have such a cute family! Collin has a great fashion sense! :)

J.E. said...

Love the picture of Jesse- I bet he loves it too. And I just noticed your new pics of the boys on the side bar, they are cute, I love the colors!