Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Collin!

I'm a little behind on blogging, so here's a small effort to catch you all up on what we've been up to this month... On March 8th Collin turned 5. Time flies! Collin is a great big brother and a good student. He brings a lot of laughter and happiness to our family. We love him so much! Happy Birthday Collin! He requested last year on his 4th birthday that he would like to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for his next birthday and has reminded us weekly throughout the year of this request! So, Chuck E. Cheese's it was...


Jesse made this "Transformers" cake for Collin. It was a lot better than I could do.


We thought it was a really great idea to get Collin this Pogo Stick for his birthday. He can't do it, nobody can except my 11 year old nephew, Trey. When Collin tried to do it he just fell over if we weren't holding it. When I tried to do it, the thing sunk all the way down and almost went through the floor. We all got a good laugh out of it, but the pogo stick has sat lonesome in the corner ever since. I should have got him the sand and water table that I originally was going to get for him. Oh well. Live, learn and share. Don't buy one for your 5 year old. And sorry, no pics of me going through the floor on it. Just use your imagination and I'm sure you'll be pretty close.

P.S. This is Collin's new favorite outfit that he has on here. I have tried to hide this shirt or the pants, but it's not working. He finds them and puts them on nearly EVERY DAY! What do you do?

3 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Collin!

Amber Burt said...

I can't believe he is 5! Happy Birthday!

J.E. said...

He's getting so big! Happy Birthday Collin!!!