Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Fever in St. George

This past weekend we went down to St. George with my family. The weather there was perfect! We stayed in a large home near Green Valley. All of the kids had so much fun playing with there cousins. It was a spring "tease" because we came home to snow! Bummer.

Scarlett & Me enjoying the warm weather.

Ty's swimsuit kept falling off, it was too big. We finally just left him in his swim diap. White trash- I know.


Hiking in Snow Canyon



Steve entertained us all weekend.

Family Photo in Snow Canyon


Cutest Boys!

10 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Wow - these pics make me really depressed with our current weather. Looks like fun.
And looks like a great birthday for Colin! I know our McKinley still talks about her last bday at Chuck E. Cheese. So fun!

Heidi said...

Kristen,
I never got an reply for your email. So you can't look at our blog because its private. So whats your email? Thanks!

Lamb Fam said...

Looks like a fun, and WARM, weekend! I wish I could have been there to spend some quality time with Steve. He is pure entertainment... always!

Trace said...

I am glad you got a break from all this beautiful WHITE spring weather. Your boys are so adorable. I love to see little ones appreciating the beautiful Utah landscape. They don't know how good they have it.

Chris and Heather said...

Looks like fun! I hope to get there soon!

J.E. said...

FUN. I want that weather, I think everyone is ready for that weather. Ugh, the weather today is so poopy. I love how white little kids are the first time they get in a swimsuit for the sunny season.
Hope you had a good break!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Gotta love St. George! Did hiking Snow canyon bring back wonderful memories of your old job? Who gives hiking tours and gets paid for it? Unbelievable!

Scarlett said...

I so needed that weekend away! It was so much fun! Where's our Twilight pic! LOL! Actually, I am glad you didn't post it. I was looking(and feeling)pretty sick that night! So glad I have such an amazing sis-in-law! Love ya!

J.E. said...

You used to give hiking tours in Snow Canyon when you lived down there?

Adria said...

I'm laughing and sighing at your posts. I haven't read in a while. It's good to catch up with you in cyber space. Colin's mud comments are hilarious. Love you. Keep it touch.