Of course everyone knows I love The Bachelor. And of course I already know who the final 3, 2, and yes, even the one he picks! I personally am not a "sleuth-er", but I do enjoy their hunt for hints and discoveries throughout the season. The "Master Sleuth-ers" were not about to disappoint this season. They served me well, but no worries, I won't put any spoilers on my blog for those of you who watch this show. Enjoy! It's a good one!
I love American Idol! Last night was so entertaining. Jesse and I laughed so hard! And a little side note here, I really like the new judge Kara DioGuardi. She is a perfect addition. There were plenty of entertaining auditions, but what about the blind guy? How awesome was he? This is going to be another fun season!
Lost premiers on January 21st. I'm looking forward to this one too. This started out as mostly Jesse's show, but I couldn't help but catch an episode here and there, and then I was hooked. This is one that you just have to know what is going to happen next!
So horray for T.V. - It's my little escape from my reality for just a mere 4-5 hours a week. (Okay, maybe a little more than that once you add in the time I spend on the Internet investigating the outcome of the Bachelor.) But, none-the-less, I Love It!
10 comments:
Shut UP! you know who Jason picks. Oh I want to know so bad...but I don't.
OK Kristen call me so we can discuss a couple of things :) I love your blog most of all the blogs I visit!
Oh yes- A.I. is back. I love it. Yah, that blind guy was amazing, how about he went to college when he was 14? what? I can't believe they put bikini girl through- she sucks. I'll call you to discuss dates for the cabin, that will be fun!
Yay! I can't WAIT for LOST!
All I can say is that you kill me! I can't believe you know who Jason picks! I joined the bandwagon and watched the other night... and since I'm new to this, I DO want to know who he picks (cause @ this point, I don't really care- but my FAVE so far is the 'Hot dog' girl). I'll call to discuss.
I totally agree with you. I love Jan for this reason too. Jeff and I were busting up at AI as well. Got to love it. I want to fly you out here to come and do my hair. I need you!!
Love it, love it, love it! I really want to know who Jason picks. Some people like to be suprised, but if I can find out who it is, then I want to know. Lets discuss this soon!
SHUT UP! you already know who wins bachelor?
You like the new Idol judge? I think she's bitchy.
I guess I should start watching Lost.
It's nice to have a friend who has a mutual friend in DVR :)
I LOVE TV, dude. Seriously. And I don't hate January as much as I used to-- must be the anniversary. March on the other hand...
Anyway, I can't wait for Lost and all the blog-conversations we will have about it.
I can't WAIT for Lost . . . It's been way too long since I've been without a new episode! Yoy!!
Post a Comment