Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Bachelor Blip


Hello everyone. It has been one week since I last posted and I feel it is necessary to vent a little about the Bachelor, my very favorite show. No worries ladies (and possibly gentlemen, who knows...) even though I know the outcome of this show, I would never ruin it for any of you. So rest assured, there will be no SPOILERS in this rant. So down to business...

Why the freakin' heck is Megan still here? Is Jason completely blind to her craziness? What about her saying she wanted to put a fetus on her "bust" because fetus' breastfeed? I was dying laughing that she was talking down to the other girls by saying they're immature for not knowing about breastfeeding. Then I loved how the girls pointed out that after you have a mastectomy you can't breastfeed. Great T.V. I honestly do not know the break down of who leaves when, so I am so surprised that she didn't get the can this week. She better be gone next week.

Next, Stephanie. Heaven help us all - You want to love her, but everything about her is just a little uncomfortable. There is absolutely no denying that she is sweet as can be. All of the girls are protective of her and are always rallying her on to spend time with Jason. This can only be because they are not threatened by her. I am having such a hard time believing she is 34. (Come on, seriously, she would be 4 years older than me!) I swear she is 50. She's just had some amazing work done, thanks to her late husband's "flight to heaven". She wears a scalloped neck swimsuit cover up that is straight off a Royal Caribean cruise ship. It was a tender reunion with she and her daughter, but man, when she started on the kissing tour of Jason's face, I was sooo uncomfortable for him. Weird. I really want to like her, but I just can't get over the discomfort.

I was glad to see Erica gone. She was a total trouble maker, and was a bit too much of a tom-boy or something. I was actually really surprised that he let Keri go. I thought she was really sweet, and totally gorgeous! I was also glad that Jason sent Natalie packing! I was laughing so hard when he asked her to tell him something interesting about herself and she said that she liked bears! SO Funny! I would go on about each girl individually, but given what I know, my opinion is probably a bit biased. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't carry on about the others. I will say this though...I personally think it's pretty obvious who the final 4 are. There are only a few normal ones in the bunch. Jason's a normal guy. He's going to pick a normal girl! Can you believe it, after next week we'll already be down to the final 5! (Since apparently he decides not to give out one of the roses.) That's going to be good! I can't wait!

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I just love you. I totally feel the same about Megan and Stephanie. I think shannon is crazy...but at the end of the show on tuesday when she was making fun of everyone...i thought she was adorable...but she never seems to show Jason that side of her. I think that beauty queen is starting to bug me. I am loving mellissa and Jillian.

kristi and family said...

i love it... i love that i call you every tuesday morning so we can talk about the show... you are so funny and i love having you as my friend... and, i can't wait for our party for the final episode.... love it....

Scarlett said...

I totally agree! I really want to know who "wins" this. I bet I can guess the final two. We will have to chat about it. All I have to say is Jillian is my fav. I really like Melissa, but it was a little weird when she started talking about her breast reduction........

wurstens5 said...

I am so mad, my dvr is being retarded and each week it only records an hour of the show, and this week it only recorded 12 min. What is up with that!! I hope I can watch the episodes on-line.

BerlyCrow said...

But the real question is: Did you watch LOST? I swear, this one had me totally confused.

Trace said...

You make me actually want to watch the Bachelor. Or, maybe I will just keep checking your blog. Your take on it all is probably more entertaining anyway.
BTW, Ev just saw the photos of your boys and said, "I want play wit those friends." We need a play date.

Jill and Ryan said...

omg Kristen, you are hilarious. This is Jill (Jen Allen's little sister). She told me about your blog and I just had to come and read it. I am hooked on the bachelor also. And I completly agree with wondering why he kept Megan. The only reason I can think of is because of her monsterous boobs. (She did look hot in that blue dress). Also, Stephanie is a bit awkard. He obviously is not that into her b/c he did not kiss her like he has kissed some of the other girls. He kept her around b/c of her kid, but she will probably go shortly. I can't believe you know who he picks in the end. I have an idea. However, doesn't the past bachorlette come back and beg for him to take her back??? All I know is that this season is awesome and I love it. Thanks for the great blog.