Our good friends Cole and Kristi Sondrup came to visit us yesterday. They were in town from Ohio for the week. It was so good to catch up and visit with them. I actually went to high school with Kristi, although I didn't know her very well back then. We became great friends with them while we were living up at the University of Utah married student housing. Cole and Jesse were both working on their bachelor's degrees back then. Now Cole is a doctor and is working on his E.R. Residency in Ohio. We are so proud of them for how far they've come! I guess we're proud of how far we've come too. It's crazy to think that we've been married for almost 10 years now. Life comes at you fast. (Not to quote that funny insurance commercial...but it's a good, quality quote.) Anyway, we had fun with the Sondrups yesterday and hope that they will make their way back to Utah permanently someday! We love you guys!
1 comment:
Hey---- I should check your blog more often to look for pictures of Cole and I!!! We LOVED seeing you guys. You are wonderful friends and we admire and love you lots! Thanks to Jesse for busting all those sickos! I LOVE your boys. They are just darling and your post about Collin...so funny. If Collin wants a taller woman, we will have to hook he and Ellis up! You are a dear friend, so sweet and beautiful. Have a wonderful christmas, New years and birthday!
Post a Comment