Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Sweater Party 2008

Jesse wore a 1970's Sears original velor sweater with a homemade dickie.
I wore an ensemble borrowed from my Grandma Rabiger, a polyester green shirt with a nativity broach and a festive sweater vest over the top. I decided to top of the outfit with some polyester pants, white tights, and red heels. All of the girls in their festive attire.
Me in all of my Glory!






5 comments:

J.E. said...

Oh I was hoping you would post these right away. Lovely sseaters... Who won? I love that slideshow with the little snowman number at the beggining, so cute. So I love all the dance pictures of the couples and then the solo of Amber's husband. Good stuff!

Thanks again for yesterday!!!

Lamb Fam said...

Good times! I love our friends, especially when they're decked in ugly sweaters!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How cute! McKinley loved seeing the Jack in the box at the beginning and the snowman. Looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Oh Kristen, that outfit takes the cake! The red heels... Oh I love it!

Pearson Family said...

You are just Tooo Hot!