Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wish Upon a Star, On the Toilet...


A Mother/Son toilet moment to be remembered...

Collin (while sitting on the toilet): "Mom, will you let me go outside when it's dark so that I can wish on a star that I can stay a little boy forever?"
Me: "Sure."
Collin: "Thank you for letting me do that."
Me: "You're Welcome."(...while wiping his little bum...)
Collin: "Sorry that you have to do that because I know it's yucky. Mom, if there's another wishing star, I'll wish that dad doesn't have to go to work anymore so that he can stay home and wipe my bum."
Me: "That's a great idea! I'll second that wish!"

11 comments:

Unknown said...

okay fine, I'll trade you my helpful seven year old for a day if I can have Collin for a day just so I can have him talk to me all day and I can laugh my head off!

J.E. said...

Oh- I love this little boy... Seriously. Seriously, could the things he says get any better? I always end up repeating the little things he says to Colby, we get such a kick out of him. Thanks for sharin.

Brandt & Kriste said...

He is so cute. Can he wish upon a star for me to stop wiping bums as well?

Jeff Wursten said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! He is to cute. Hey, I loved your sweater party, so I decided to have one on Saturday. I thought it was pretty funny. I loved Jesse's sweater too. I also need to get your address can you e-mail it to me wurstens5@yahoo.com Thanks

Heidi Hamilton said...

okay - he is seriously a comedian. You need to submit this to Parents magazine or something. I love it.

kristi and family said...

that is so so so funny... i love it.. can you send a wish for MAX...

Alicia said...

I love it... if only we could all make those kind of wishes, 'eh?
By the way-- your sweater outfit is killer. You rock!
Oh, and I sent you an invite... let me know if you didn't get it.

Chris and Heather said...

I love little boys and the fun things they say!

Trace said...

Oh Collin. He says the cutest things. I don't want to wipe butts anymore either.

Brandy said...

Oh : ) I love these sweet and funny little things that brighten our days.

Scarlett said...

So hilarious! I absolutely love his little Collinisms! See you tonight!