The boys had so much fun tonight decorating the tree. It's going to be a long month with Ty and the tree. He wants to pull everything off of it! (Which is actually fine. I don't mind that. Everything that he can reach isn't breakable. I'm more worried about him pulling the entire tree over on top of himself!) Oh well - What do you do? Happy Decorating to you all! May your holiday season be merry and bright!
Collin carefully placing an ornament
Ty loving the new "toy" in the house!
Collin placing the star on the tree with the help of Jesse.
3 comments:
I am so happy you have your tree up. We are hoping to get one tomorrow, but who knows. I am still recovering from Thanksgiving. Yours looks great and the boys look so excited.
OK- I'm glad to see someone else is suffering with the toddler and the tree. We put ours up last night and Finn is obsessed. He loves the lights and keeps taking the ornaments off. Fun Stuff. I love the pictures.
I love the picture of you and Jami posted on your sidebar -- you guys seriously look great!!
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving week!
Post a Comment