So, yes, feel free to laugh out loud. As you all know I've been a devoted "Twilighter" ever since I read the series a few months back. I was so excited for the movie to come out that I just had to buy tickets to the midnight showing! We had such a blast. We got in line at 5:00pm and hung out until the movie started at midnight. Fabulous girl time, it actually went by really fast!
As for my movie review? -- I had mixed feelings about it. I had such high expectations and hopes for the movie that I couldn't help but feel a little bit let down. There were a lot of things that I thought could have been better, and yet, I can't exactly tell you how I would have done them any better. I felt like the movie was super rushed! I thought it could have actually been a little bit longer to explain more about the characters and the plot.
NOW, with that little negativity being said, there's no denying - I did smile the entire movie, and I laughed so many times that I know I was thoroughly enjoying myself. My cheeks hurt at the end of the evening from my endless smiling. I also need to confirm (to my surprise) that I absolutely LOVED Edward in the movie! He was perfect! I definitely want to see it again! I think I will enjoy it more the second time - now that I know what to expect. So, again, Did I love it? Yes - I guess I loved the movie for what it was/is - I just need to accept in my little obsessed brain that the movie is NOT the book! BUT - entertaining none the less!
3 comments:
I think yo may have a little competition in your obsession. I know a girl (who shall remain unnamed) who has seen the movie 3 times now (she knows it only came out last Friday). She agrees with you about Edward, He couldn't be more perfect. Oh dear, help us all.
I still think you're crazy for going to the midnight showing. But it looks like you had way fun. I saw it Sat night and loved it too. I new not to expect it to be exactly like the book- it's impossible to cover that much in 2 hours time. But I loved it- right when it was over, I was like 'I want to see it again'. When Edward came on everyone started clapping and screaming, it was so funny. Anywho, I think I've babbled on enough. But I agree- Loved it!
I cannot believe you were in line for that many hours!!! You really are devoted. I didn't expect much so I wasn't surprised it was disappointing. We all laughed the whole time too. I am sure I will buy it when it comes out because it is one of those pop culture things you can't help but be a part of. It was entertaining I must say.
Post a Comment