BEST CONCERT EVER!
THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT!
All of us girls gearing up for the big show

Jordan - hilarious!
Words and Pictures do not do this concert justice at all! We had the time of our lives dancing and screaming at the top of our lungs at the New Kids concert.
11 comments:
I am glad I am not the only one still awake. You are always so good at posting things quickly. You are right when you say words can't even describe tonight. It was so much fun to be with the gals and the boys were radical! The only thing left to say is LET'S GET THIS!
Aaaaahhhh! I'm so jealous! That looked like so much fun!
I'm totally laughing right now! The pictures are so good, you guys must have had really good seats. And what's this with your friends being up at 2 in the morning commenting on it? So funny. I love the group pic, you look so pretty! Well, I'm glad you had fun and I hope you sent Joey love his way (he was always my favorite).
I wish I could have been there!!!
Ha-ha-ha! I love it! You guys had GREAT seats!
kristen... your pictures turned out great... you are great, it was the best concert EVER... thanks for all of your hard work for the awesome seats!!!
Seriously, wish I could have been there!! You guys are hilarious!
How fun!! You gals look like you had a great time.
I so wish I could have come! But all I have to say is, 24 hrs and counting! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Rock!!! Now I'm feeling bad I didn't fork out the 50 bucks I didn't have to go see it myself. I love your youthful enthusiasum.
I will say it again. Rub it in!!!
Post a Comment