Friday, November 7, 2008

My Own Personal RoCkBaNd!

Jesse went out and bought the Playstation game "Rockband" today. The kids love it, even though they (technically) don't know how to play! I can score an easy 98% on vocals! Anyone want to come play with us?!!! It's a slammin' good time!



9 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

How cute! Love it - now you just have to come up with a catchy band name. Hmmm - the Buchanan Band! No... wait - that's really lame. Ok - I'll come up with something. Just give me a minute - or 2.

Amber Burt said...

Sounds fun, we need to come over and play, our boys love it too! It was fun riding with you to the game, we really do need to get together more often!

J.E. said...

Rockin! And Collin even has his slippers on like that guy in Red Hot Chilli Peppers! I love hoe Jess looks totally into it! I wish you were in the pic too. I can just see you slammin' the vocals.

Trace said...

I kind of like the band name Buch Bunch. BTW, the Utes rock, I am counting down the days till NKOTB too, and I can't wait till Twilight either!

kristi and family said...

i love it.. and, i am totally in.. we have never played that game.. we are behind the times i know....

J.E. said...

OH! I love that you are Esme, that's so fitting. LOL that you subjected Jesse to this. . . How cute that you guys are Carlisle & Esme though. Ohhhhh.

Rania said...

Oh it's so much fun to see everyone grown up with kids. I was so happy to find your blog. Believe it or not we were talking about you guys the other day. Apperarantley Jesse served his mission with one of my best friends Andy Strong. We thogh it woul be fun to all get together. Let me know what you think!

wurstens5 said...

So cute. I love boys! We need to get together when we come for Thanksgiving.

Jan said...

Kristen,
I just wanted to tell you how cute your boys are. Jesse brought them over to our house last night to help Jason, and they are so cute and Collin is the most polite 4 year old I have ever met!
Jan