So basically I have been laying here on my bed/couch for about oh...24 hours now! I've only got up to... well, refer to the pumpkin. I hate being sick! I can't even lift my poor aching head! I don't normally post my gross weaknesses, but I'm bored and I found this hilarious picture of the puking pumpkin and it screamed for a blog post. I just want to encourage each of you to go out and get your flu shot this year. I actually am scheduled to get one in a couple of weeks. A lot of good that did me! OHHH I can't wait to eat again and function normally! Sorry for this disgusting post, but for some reason it feels good to vent publicly about it!Sunday, November 2, 2008
Sick Sick Sick!
So basically I have been laying here on my bed/couch for about oh...24 hours now! I've only got up to... well, refer to the pumpkin. I hate being sick! I can't even lift my poor aching head! I don't normally post my gross weaknesses, but I'm bored and I found this hilarious picture of the puking pumpkin and it screamed for a blog post. I just want to encourage each of you to go out and get your flu shot this year. I actually am scheduled to get one in a couple of weeks. A lot of good that did me! OHHH I can't wait to eat again and function normally! Sorry for this disgusting post, but for some reason it feels good to vent publicly about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is a disgusting - and hilarious picture. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is NO FUN!
oh you poor thing. hope you get better soon.
Wow, that sucks. But I have to say, if you gotta be sick, today's a good day to do it, nice and cold and rainy....makes you want to just lay around anyway, right?
Hopefully the flu shot helps, we've already got ours!
oh kristen... i hope you get feeling better, i am sorry, being sick is the worst...
oh sorry. It's no fun especially when you are the mom and no one takes care of you 24/7.
Oh no! You caught it! Hope you feel better very soon. PS. I found your blog from Betsy's. Hope you don't mind. But your family is adorable!
I am so sorry you are sick! I'm sick, too. But just with a bad cold! I hope you get better soon! Your mom came home sick, too! Lots of yucky things going around! But look on the bright side. Twilight comes out in less then 3 weeks. YEA!
If it isn't you it would have been your kids right? I'll keep my fingers crossed that your kids don't get it. I hope that you get feeling better, especially before the BIG GAME!!!
Post a Comment