Tuesday, November 25, 2008

80's Birthday Bash!

It was an 80's themed surprise 30th birthday party for our friend Jen. But, it was also a party for all of our friends because we all either have or will turn 30 years old in the next few months! We laughed all night while we choreographed several impromptu dances, sang our high school fight song, reminisced about high school memories at the old hang out - Sconecutter, and learned to shop for cheap at our old place of employment - Shopko! I love my friends! Thanks for a great night ladies!
Yearbook Photos
Top Row: Kristen, Dana, Kristi, Jen, Valerie
Bottom Row: Jody, Jami, Amber, Leesa, Kriste
Girls Just Want To Have Fun!
The "Popular Girls"


5 comments:

Amber Burt said...

It was a fun night-I love your pictures! You are the best hairdresser of the 80's ever!!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Looks like SO much fun Kristen! I can't believe how completely perfect your bangs are. Seriously. It was a perfect picture of the 80s!

J.E. said...

Your hair takes home the trophy, but I would have died to have Dana'a outfit back in the day- It looks like it's right off the manequin from UNITS.

kristi and family said...

that was such a fun night and you for sure where the BEST 80's HOT chick....

Scarlett said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! You looked GREAT! Perfect 80's girl! Thanks for the fun TWILIGHT night. I seriously had a blast! Karey and I already decided that we will be going to the midnight showing of NEW MOON, whenever that comes out. But decided we should do the reserved seating next time. What do ya think?