7 Things I Can Do:
- Hang Christmas lights (even on the scary peak at the top of my house), while 6 months pregnant. Crazy and stupid, I know. I'm obsessive.
- Sing any U2 or George Strait CD from beginning to end at the top of my lungs! (Anyone who's been on a road trip with me knows this all too well!)
- Make the yummiest German chocolate carmel brownies.
- Carry on a lengthy conversation with just about anyone. (A skill necessary while doing hair.)
- Run a 5K (barely).
- Make it through 3 hours of church with my own toddler, and 2 hours of church with everyone else's toddlers (nursery)! Now that's an accomplishment!
- I've kept a house plant alive for almost 2 years now!
7 Things I Cannot Do:
- Do two things at once. I'm the worst multi-tasker, ask Jesse.
- Eat any kind of fish or seafood.
- Put down the dumb Twilight books - beyond obsessive.
- Say "no" to someone without a really good reason.
- Corn Rows. (The small braids that girls get for camp or that ethnic people have done in special designs on their heads. - Please never schedule an appointment for that!)
- Play the drums on "Rock Band" on the Wii or Playstation.
- Believe that Jami has never mowed the lawn. You would love it. It's a lot like vacuuming -but much, much better!
7 Things that Attracted Me to Jesse:
- He leaves me little love notes all over the place, still to this day.
- He's not afraid to rub my feet.
- He is one of the most Christlike people I know.
- He is opposite of me in so many ways. It creates a good balance.
- He's very meticulously clean and organized, so he keeps me in line.
- He has EVERY quality that I wanted in a husband. I wrote down a list in my journal when I was still in high school - Even down to the color of eyes, skin, and his amazing smile.
- He's not afraid to dress up for Halloween. He's currently making our kid's Halloween costumes.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
- Oh My Gosh/Heck!
- WHAAAT? (When in serious shock about something).
- Oh, I'm Sorry. (In response to anyone's unfortunate day, moment, thought, etc...)
- That's so funny...
- I love it.
- Coll--in!!!
- NO No Ty Ty!!
7 Celebrity Admiration's:
- Tim McGraw because he's hot! And He could sing anything and it would be amazing.
- Robert Pattinson because he's playing the part of "Edward"
- Katie Holmes because I've had to do her haircut on at least 20 people.
- The Olsen Twins because they remind me that being skinny is not always pretty.
- Santa Claus because I still believe.
- Neil Diamond because I'm listening to "Hello Again" right now and loving it.
- New Kids on the Block because I'm dying to go to their concert in November to hear them sing "Cover Girl". (See my playlist for a taste of it).
7 Favorite Foods (in no particular order):
- milk
- cheese
- cereal
- Grandma Sycamore's bread, second only to my mom's homemade bread.
- Mom's cinnamon rolls and regular homemade rolls.
- Candy corn, cadbury mini eggs, and conversation hearts. I love the holidays.
- Cheese Ravioli with half alfredo half marinara from Olive Garden.
7 People to Tag:
*Scarlett
*Cousin Adria
*Cousin Jamie
*Amber Burt
*Heidi Smith
*Rori Clark
*Jen Allen
3 comments:
Yay! I've finally found another person who's dying to see the NKOTB concert! Woohoo!! I suppose it'll only be people our age, but I still have to wonder who they plan on filling the entire E Center with. I've just downloaded their new album, have you heard it?
I loved reading this post Kristen! You are such a sweet, fun person!
So funny! What a great post. :) Oh and by the way....I thought I was the only one who did the 1/2 and 1/2 or even subed the alfredo with the cheese ravioli at Olive Garden. lol Great minds, eh?
This is a great blog you have. Take care,
Jaime
Post a Comment