
Do you remember building huts/forts as a kid? They were one of my favorite things to do when I was young. Collin calls his hut a
"secret". I think it is derived from "secret hide away" - but I'm not 100% sure. Collin asks for a "secret" on a daily basis. Ty loves them as well. They entertain themselves for hours at a time in one of these babies! So, if you have bored kids, give a "secret" a try! FYI - A queen or king sized sheet works a lot better than a heavy blanket for the roof of the secret!
7 comments:
That is one great secret!
So cute! I also loved building 'secrets' as a kid! Good times.
'Secrets' are the greatest. They are such cute little buddies.
Oh I use to love forts, so are you using a fitted sheet? very creative! I had fun last weekend! And it was so good to hang out- when you have time call me with MK total, so I can get it to you!
that looks so fun.... ainslee and max would love it.. thanks for sharing the secret!!!
I loved building forts when I was little. I will have to give it a try with Mahala! You have such cute boys, we need to plan a play date!
You're it!! Check out my blog.
Post a Comment