Since I don't have any girls, I relish any type of make-believe dress up action! This morning while I was feeding Ty breakfast, Collin wandered out of his bedroom wearing this! He took it upon himself to change out of his pajamas and put on this new batman outfit first thing. We got this cape and mask for him yesterday and he LOVES them! I think it's the cutest thing ever!
Ty thinks his big brother is sooo cool. He gets a great big smile and lets out a high pitched "oohhh" every Collin walks into the room wearing this outfit!

2 comments:
I love it. Owie loves to dress up...infact it's more like dress up time when he is wearing his normal clothes. these boys would have so much fun together. The only problem is...when owen is dress up like a character...he thinks he can act like them...hitting, punching, kicking included.
I love it!!! My kids come in wearing their superhero Halloween costumes and it is so cute. It will be even more fun when Ty can join in the fun.
Post a Comment