Thursday, August 7, 2008

Class of '97 Cheerleaders Unite!

All of my cute cheerleader friends from high school (yes it's true, I was a cheerleader) got together for a barbeque on Tuesday night! I was going to miss it because I had to work, but I was able to reschedule my hair appointments so that I could go! It was sooo good to see all of them. I love these girls and we just don't get together often enough! Krystal lives in Las Vegas, so she couldn't make it. And Tina wasn't able to come either. Where is Tina in all of these pics from high school anyway? We missed you two!!


Cheer practice in high school: Me, Heidi, Rochelle, Heidi, Aly, and Rachelle


Induction Ceremony our Senior Year: Heidi, Rachelle, Heidi, Rochelle, Aly, Me, Krystal


Barbeque Tuesday night: Me, Rachelle, Rochelle, Heidi, Heidi, Aly

5 comments:

kristi and family said...

your HOT kristen.... how were the girls??

Unknown said...

We got spirit, yeah, we got spirit, yeah, we got what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? We got spirit!

Amber Burt said...

You guys all look great! Looks like fun.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Fun post - it was so much fun to see you & your adorable boys. Yes - we really need to do it more often :)

CMTASK said...

I didn't realize that you were a cheerleader, but it really doesn't surprise me...go go team!! :-)