Saturday, August 9, 2008

James Taylor Concert with Mamers!

Me and Jami went to the James Taylor concert last week and had such a great time! I've never been a huge fan of him, not purposely, but mostly because I didn't think I knew any of his music. I was actually pleasantly surprised that I knew a lot of his stuff! It was a totally chill concert, with a few lively old people in the crowd. We ran into Alicia and her husband Blaine there so we sat by them. Amber and Spencer were there with some friends too, but we didn't sit with them. It's okay Amber, no hard feelings. J/K! Jami got an awesome James Taylor t-shirt that I hope she wears the next time we hang out. Thanks for a fun night Jame! And thanks to Officer Powell for the VIP parking again!Me & Jami chillin' with our smoothies!

Blaine & Alicia

2 comments:

J.E. said...

Fun! I absolutely love J.T. For a minute there with those drinks I thought "margaritaville" but that's Jimmy Buffet...

kristi and family said...

it looks like you guys had a great time.... and you are just so cute together...