"Little Learners Academy" did a great job putting on the Mickey Mouse themed program. Collin, of course, knew very little about what was going on during the program, but managed to make loud, silly jokes in between songs. So, great, I think my kid is the annoying class clown. Luckily he is pretty cute, and actually says funny things - so for now he can get away with it... but we'll have to keep a close eye on this one! I LOVE YOU COLLIN! Collin's cute cousin Cambree is the girl to Colllin's right. She was so funny to watch too. She had all the moves down, but little words. Tolman was on the end of the row of kids, and somehow I didn't get a single picture of him, but he did a great job as well!...And Summer too...And Parker... We wouldn't want to leave anyone out. We love them all!
Collin and Miss Launa
4 comments:
Their little program was so cute wasn't it! Collin will be the one everyone wants to be friends with, he will be the fun one.
He is getting so big! I can't believe how quickly our kids are growing up and developing their personalities. I always loved the class clown, Collin will be great. Plus, he is only 4 years old, he may surprise you yet!
I finally found your blog Kristen! I haven't done much blogging since you gave me your web address a few weeks ago, so I'm glad that I still remembered it! You've got the cutest little guys! You must be so proud of Collin - what a cutie! So, you like the preschool he goes to? I want to make sure that I give Zach a good head start once he's old enough for preschool, so I'll have to talk to you about that.
You have such a beautiful family, and a cute blog. Thanks for telling me about it.
OK, just got done watching Bachelorette. I am so glad that Jesse is in the top 4, but why didn't he kiss her. You could totally tell she wanted him to kiss her. Who do you like? I liked the Karate Kid until I saw that he had his own steamer and tanning bed in his house with a walk-in closet full of "brand name" clothes. What a chick!
Post a Comment