Hey girl, I am so glad to find one of my highschool girlfriends that have a blog. It is nice to be able to stay in touch and see what is going on in others lives. Hopefully you will check ours out and say hello. Rachelle
How cute! I think my little one is getting ready to let go and walk as well. Isn't it amazing how one minute they're little helpless infants & the next, they're up and about and all over! So glad I could catch up with you & see your cute family
I seriously can not believe that he is old enough to walk now!!!! Before I had kids everyone told me how fast time flies as a parent, and now I believe them.
4 comments:
Hey girl, I am so glad to find one of my highschool girlfriends that have a blog. It is nice to be able to stay in touch and see what is going on in others lives. Hopefully you will check ours out and say hello.
Rachelle
How cute! I think my little one is getting ready to let go and walk as well. Isn't it amazing how one minute they're little helpless infants & the next, they're up and about and all over! So glad I could catch up with you & see your cute family
SO Cute! I love the little wobbly walkers right when they start. Finn should be walking in a few months here. I can't wait for cleaner knees on him.
I seriously can not believe that he is old enough to walk now!!!! Before I had kids everyone told me how fast time flies as a parent, and now I believe them.
Post a Comment