I just wanted to put on here a little tribute to the Fathers in my life. I am so blessed to have such a great husband who is an AMAZING FATHER to our two boys. He is so cute with them. He is so good at getting on their level and playing with them and getting silly with them! I love you Jess, and I am so GRATEFUL that I married you. You are the best Dad to our kids!
I also need to say that I HAVE THE BEST DAD ever! My dad is awesome and I am so lucky to live right next door to him so that he can keep my yard up to par. My dad is so great with all his grandkids too. He and my mom are always putting their lives on hold to entertain and babysit grandkids and I want them to know how much that means to both me and my kids. I know my boys love their Grandpa Steve so much! And I LOVE YOU DAD!
My Father-in-law, Rick, is also a great father and grandfather. Even though he has lived across the country for the past several years (He is finally living back here in Utah), he always made an effort to be to every major event he could. He was here for both my boy's blessings, even though he had to travel across the country to be here. Grandpa Rick is so cute with all the kids. They LOVE their Grandpa Rick! - And Jesse and I have been so thankful to Rick for helping us out in so many ways! WE LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
OK first off I have to express my thanks for linking The Institute for Addiction Study. It's awsome. And to Jess, Happy Father's Day- you're such a good dad!
Post a Comment