I had a great Mothers Day! Jesse let me sleep in and when I woke up he had a nice breakfast made for me. Collin gave me a pack of gum, a picture of himself he had put together at preschool, and a LIFESIZE drawing of himself he made at church, and a letter about me (which is hilarious). Jesse gave me 2 dozen roses and some capris. Very Sweet. We had an eventful weekend...from recipe night with the girls, to soccer games, to Ty's birthday...We were very busy.
I want to just say to my mom: I love you, you're the best mom and grandma ever! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. I hope I can be half the mom to my 2 kids that you have been to all 6 of your kids! AND to my mother in law: I love you too. I am so thankful to have a "mom #2" (as we call it) that I can confide in and laugh with. You are a wonderful grandma as well. Thank you for raising Jesse to be the great person that he is!
And last, and probably least at this point (after that mom day sentiment...) The Bachelor season finale is tonight. YAY, I'm sick of thinking about it. Let's get on with it already!
I want to just say to my mom: I love you, you're the best mom and grandma ever! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. I hope I can be half the mom to my 2 kids that you have been to all 6 of your kids! AND to my mother in law: I love you too. I am so thankful to have a "mom #2" (as we call it) that I can confide in and laugh with. You are a wonderful grandma as well. Thank you for raising Jesse to be the great person that he is!
And last, and probably least at this point (after that mom day sentiment...) The Bachelor season finale is tonight. YAY, I'm sick of thinking about it. Let's get on with it already!
3 comments:
Dont you just love the gift from our kids. they are the best. Jax had a paper that told all about be and the best thing that he said was that i weighed 56lbs- wow i am skinny :) Hope you had a great mothers day. I know that I did.
Happy mothers day! I am glad you had a great day. I too can't wait until tonight. I WISH WE lived closer so we could share the excitement together and watch him pick the love of his life. yeah yeah yeah
Hi Kristen! I took your advice and started blogging, your right, it can be very addictive. I love catching up and reading about whats happening with everyones lives and family.
My blog is clarkandclark.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon. -Rori
Post a Comment