Friday, May 23, 2008

First Swim of the Season at Wendy's Pool!

Wendy had all of the preschool friends over to her house to swim after preschool the other day. The kids had so much fun! The water was so nice and warm. I enjoyed it as much as the kids did. I was the last one out of the pool! This was Ty's first time in a swimming pool. He absolutely LOVED it! Yes, it's true, I am the white trash mom that puts her baby only in a swim diaper! I thought we had a swimsuit for Ty, but I couldn't find one, so here he is in all his glory. I'm sure we will spend many more hours at Aunt Wendy's pool! Thanks Wend!


Cutie Pie Collin!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

You must not live in the same state as me :) we have been waiting so long to swim outside and the sun just wont come out and play

J.E. said...

Do a post on Wheeler Farm Field Trip, I'm bummed I couldn't make it. I knew I had something today. The weather turned out great so I hope you get some good pics. Are you watching Bachelorette?