Monday, May 12, 2008

Recipe Night with the Girls!

Hello Ladies!


We call it recipe night, but we all manage to fit in a few extras...Like getting our nose hairs waxed. Well, Jami and Kristi anyway - thanks to Dana!

Beautiful Kris!
Tolman and Collin managed to sneak into the girl party to get themselves a snack.

4 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

Cute pic's! And thanks for not posting the one pic of me. That's what friends are for! Thanks for hosting recipe night. It was so much fun... and YUMMY!

Amber Burt said...

Thanks for posting the waxing pictures, that's awesome!!! Thanks for having it at your house, and for the chocolate covered strawberries!

Brandt & Kriste said...

No one told me about chocolate covered strawberries or nose plucking or I would have for sure been there. Next time!

Lamb Fam said...

I just looked at a close-up of the one of me about to get ripped and I look like I'm dying.