Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trip to Minnesota to see Jami! September 2011

The most relaxing trip of 2011 was definitely my trip to see my BFF Jami!! Jesse was the hero and took care of the kids so I could have a 5 day vaca with Jami. Basically all we did was work on this 1000 piece puzzle (which Jami actually finished after I left!), eat Rocky Mountain Ranger Cookie dough, and relax! Dave even sacrificed his place in the master bedroom so that Jami and I could stay up late and talk the night away! He's so great! It was wonderful!
Me and Jami at the Mayo Clinic eating Carol's Cup (frozen yogurt joint)
I was in love with Jami's backyard. Yes - this is her backyard. I woke up every morning looking out at this beauty! Minnesota really is so pretty! Granted I was there in September. Everyone says it's a "bit" colder in the winter!
All of the leaves were beginning to change while I was there. This is Lake City on the Mississippi River. We went with some of Jami's friends (who are now my friends too of course) to lunch at a cafe in this cute little town on the river.
BFF's!!
Jami and Dave cooked for me the whole time I was there. I didn't even lift a finger. Thank you again for such a wonderful vacation!!

No comments: