It wouldn't be a family outing if we didn't have some kind of catastrophe! I was backing up to park my Tahoe and hit something. I thought I'd hit a rock. I honestly did not see this car!! But when I asked Collin to look back to see what I'd hit, he yelled out "a car!" I damaged their car, but fortunately there wasn't even a scratch on our Tahoe. After Jesse and I left a note letting them know I'd just smashed their bumper up, we carried on with our little family hike and tried to get over it.
The scenery up in Little Cottonwood Canyon is breathtaking!!!
Best Friends!
Kate loved it but wanted to do it herself, of course. That made things slow going for Jesse who stayed back with her.
We finally made it! Secret Lake was more like Secret pond. It was much smaller than I thought it would be. But it was still beautiful!
The kids would have thrown rocks into the water all day long. Too bad the sun was setting.
No comments:
Post a Comment