Friday, October 1, 2010

Spreading Sunshine

June 2010

Our little Kate is such a funny little thing. She makes everyone around her smile. She is spunky and fun!
The Father of the Year Award goes to my awesome husband Jesse. I work every Friday and he is on "kid duty" that day. When I come upstairs from working on Friday's I'm always pleased to see that Kate is dressed and her hair is DONE with a BOW in it! It may not be perfect, but it's the effort that he puts into it that counts. This here, below, is one of Jesse's hair-do's. Good work, babe!

Giggle, Giggle
Kate LOVES to swing on our new commercial grade swing set in our backyard. (Let's be honest - I love to swing on it too... I had forgotten how fun swinging can be.) I got this swing set off of KSL for a great deal. Our old wooden swing set had seen the end of it's days - as it leaned at a 45 degree angle. So when Jesse went to set up this new swing set, he was convinced that I had stolen it from an Elementary school playground somewhere because of it's extreme heavy duty-ness. I had no idea how big it was until we set it up. But it's great. The kids all love it. And if we ever sell this house, this swing set will remain with it, because it is cemented 3 feet into the ground!

2 comments:

Cory and Tia said...

She is so freakin' cute! Love the picture of her hair sticking out sideways.

Trace said...

Oh she is so big!