Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ty's 3rd Birthday

May 10, 2010
Our little man TY is THREE years old!
I love this stage where they dress up everyday. I even let him go to the store like that. I don't even care. It's the only time in his life that he can where a super hero costume everywhere and have everyone come up to him and tell him how cool he is.
And trust me... He knows he's the coolest little guy ever.
He has been asking for this dragon castle for months. Every time we go to Target he begs to go look at this thing. He was in heaven when he opened it!
Oh, and the snowman jams? It doesn't matter that it's May... He loves them... So we don't argue. It's not worth it. Let them be little, right?
Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet little Ty! I love you. Thank you for all the love and laughter you bring to our family.
And I'm sorry that I am not an ace of cakes. But at least it was chocolate - your favorite - and there was a cool spiderman guy on the top!


1 comment:

J.E. said...

Happy Birthday Ty. You may not know it but Finn thinks your the coolest! {oh wait maybe you do know it!} ha ha