May 2010
Here is Kate in one of my dresses that I wore as a baby. My mom opened up her cedar chest and we found all the little clothes that I once wore. When I put this dress on Kate my mom said that she looks just like a "little Kristen". There's something about that that just melts your heart. I love this little girl so much.
3 comments:
That is so adoreable. It makes me wish I had kept some of my girls clothes, but I didn't. It was so nice to see a post from you. Miss you, but I'll be out in November to see Caitlin return.
SO cute!! I was just thinking the other day that I miss reading your sweet, funny posts!
great updates - your family is so cute.
I love that. I wish my mom had saved some of my dresses... And if she did they are probably lost in storage! I think Kate looks like you too!
Post a Comment