Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. It was an extra great Thanksgiving this year since I actually got to celebrate it at home. I was scheduled to be induced on November 25th, which would have put me recovering in the hospital on Thanksgiving. I was fully prepared, and happy I might add, to do that. Even on the 25th, my baby still would have been a week early. But I was thrilled Kate came when she did. It made us extra thankful this year to have a healthy baby join our family.
Kate on Thanksgiving DayMy awesome mom putting on the show. Her amazing rolls are displayed in the background. MMM. Yummy! Ty and Jesse enjoying the feast
Me enjoying my sweet little Kate
The boys wearing their Thanksgiving necklaces that they made for everyone

2 comments:

J.E. said...

Does anyone else think that macaroni necklace is looking GOOD on Jesse? ha ha ha hah .

J.E. said...

I love that your boys made those and that everyone is wearing them!