Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meet Kate

Kate Marie Buchanan
Born Friday, November 13, 2009
at 6:56 a.m.
6 lbs. 8 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long
Aren't you in love already? We are!

24 comments:

Justin and Julie said...

Wow! She is so cute and she looks like collen so much! I love the hair! Glad to see that you are going to have a little more estrogen in the family to combat all the boys. We can't wait to see her....So we can be a proud aunt and uncle!

Amelia said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

Alicia said...

Oh so exciting! She is beautiful and I love all her hair. You look great too, mom. Good job!
P.S. Thanks for the address. :)

kristi said...

Hey you guys, congrats! She is stunning! How many times did you go into L and D before she was actually born? Totally kidding. I wish I could come and hold her. She is very lucky to come to your family! Love you.

Amber Burt said...

She is such a doll, congratulations! I can't wait to come and hold little Kate. I hope things are going well. I will be out of town this weekend, but will call you when I get home.

wurstens5 said...

Oh my gosh she is soooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her and hope you guys are doing well. I love her hair, she reminds me a lot of heather when she was a baby.So cute!! Congrats!

Lena Baron said...

She is Beautiful!! Congratulations!!

BerlyCrow said...

So cute!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Oh my gosh!!
She is gorgeous - that face! that hair! Oh my goodness - congrats Kristen!

Lindell said...

So perfect and beautiful! I can't believe that hair. Congratulations. Can't wait to squeeze her! I mean gently hold her . . .

Brei said...

She is absolutely charming! I can't believe how much hair she has...oh, I wish I could've seen her tonight! It's probably a really good thing, though, cause things are getting better-Kelly thinks it might be the flu. Yuck. But I will make it up to you all! Can't wait to meet her!

Pearson Family said...

She is absolutley gorgeous! Look at all that hair. So cute...congrats

Chris and Heather said...

Oh my goodness, she is the most precious thing I have ever seen! I want to come by and she her so bad.... but we are all sick around here, as soon as we get better I hope you are up for some visitors. Congratulations!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Oh Kristen, She is darling. I'm so glad she is here and healthy. Love, Love the hair. I also love her name. Kate's a great name. I have been meaning to call you but I also remember how busy three kids are. I'm excited to talk to you. TALK to you SOON!

Lamb Fam said...

Yes- I do love her already!!! CONGRATS!

Jen said...

She is truly beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Congrats!

Corpuz Family said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!!

Karey L F said...

She is so cute! Call me anytime to come and hold her! Seriously, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love you - You are a great friend.

Thanks again for being my front row buddy last night. What a trooper you are for coming!

Hale Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Oberg family said...

Simply beautiful! Congratulations to all of you! Hope you are doing well. Miss you!

J.E. said...

I love her. She is soooo darling. She has a head full of hair. WOW. She is seriously a beautiful newborn, hard to come by but she is a beaute! Can't wait to get to know her!
Hope your feeling good!

Scarlett said...

Kristen, I love her already so much! She is so freakin cute! Can't wait to see her and hold her tomorrow!(If I can steal her away from Wendy!):)

Rania said...

She is so cute! Congrats on your little Kate.

J.E. said...

Just laughing that the "Kate" countdown says 1 day to go. . . She suprised us way early. Can't wait to see her!