Jesse's birthday was on August 6th. We surprised him with a new "Wii". He was totally surprised!
While Jesse was opening his present, Collin blurted out "I smell clothes!" We both started laughing so hard. It was funny because he helped me get the Wii, so he knew it wasn't clothes. He was still trying to keep Jesse guessing.
Happy Birthday Jesse! We love you! You are the best husband and Dad ever!
6 comments:
Wow--you've been a blogging maniac! Well done. I've missed you.
Happy Birthday Jebbs!!!
Ditto to Alicia's comment.
And- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! Looks like it was a good one.
I smell clothes, what do clothes smell like? Too funny! I love Collin and his little comments. Happy birthday to Jesse.
Happy Birthday Jess.
Miss you and hope you're feeling well.
You are such a good wife! Getting Jesse a Wii. Brad really wants one. Maybe for X-mas.......
Post a Comment