Thursday, July 2, 2009

Six Days and Counting!


We find out what the gender of our little one is in less than a week! I'm so excited to find out. I had an ultrasound last week and we tried to sneak a peek, but the little stinker had it's legs crossed. As I watched the baby on the screen, I focused in on it's feet, which were crossed as well and - It was RUBBING IT'S TOES TOGETHER! I couldn't help but laugh that this weird gene has been passed on to my unborn child. Those of you who know me well know that this is a strange neurotic habit of mine. I'm constantly rubbing my toes together.

Anyway - I have to make my motherly guess on what it is, so I'm going with a girl - Only because this pregnancy has been so much different than my previous two. A girl would be a fun change around our house. I need to say though, I will be THRILLED if it is another boy! So - We shall see! Make your prediction on my side bar. I'd love to see what you all think!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm going with a girl . . . only cause everyone deserves a precious girl after having two boys. Ok, so maybe I'm only speaking about myself here -- fingers crossed that our next one is a girl (no, I'm not making an announement!) haha, I'm lame . . .

Brandt & Kriste said...

Girl. I'm telling you, GDI has a pattern going on here. Don't break the pattern Mort.

Heidi said...

I love for you guys to have a girl, but just because it'd be another little boy!!!

kristi said...

you guys make such cute boys. it is fun to have both genders in the family. I will say a girl.

Lamb Fam said...

Ditto to Kriste's comment. Except I'm the exception I guess, huh? Owell, still saying girl. But your boys are so dang adorable.