Monday, May 4, 2009

Ham = Girl?


Sorry about the multiple pregnancy cartoons.. They just sum up how I feel so well! So, I went to my very first official Dr. appointment for baby #3. All is well on the home front. Dr. Terry did an ultrasound to measure and to see the baby's heartbeat. We both started laughing the second the wand hit my belly because my little baby is a total HAM! It started kicking and waving like crazy! For being only the size of a plum, Dr. Terry was impressed by it's enthusiasm. All I could think was, this has got to be a girl. Only a girl gets that excited when in the spotlight. Now, I'm not certain of anything of course (I'm only 10 weeks); and I would be happy to have another little boy. BUT, one thing I am certain of is - This baby loves attention. That could be a bad thing once it's out....hmmmm.... None of my other babies ever performed on demand like this one did! Hilarious! I would put the ultrasound pics on here, but we had a hard time getting a great angle, so they didn't turn out that great. But, baby is doing great and I am feeling better it seems. The past few days have been pretty good. Today I waited too long to eat and paid the price for it - Nausea. So weird how it works, isn't it? Anyway - enough baby talk - When I have more to say regarding something else, I will return to blog.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

If you have a girl that's as cute as those boys of yours, she will be loving all that attention.
How exciting! Keep us posted.

Lamb Fam said...

Definitely a girl... especially the kind that the Clegg women produce (CAMBREE...). That is so cute! Sorry I couldn't stop talking about me and my mothers dimensia problems to even ask about the happenings in your life earlier today. This is much more exciting than anything I shared.
Love ya... and baby girl :)

Scarlett said...

That is hilarious! Yea! So glad everything is well and that you are finally feeling better! It has to be a girl! Little Baby Jane is getting ready to be the center of attention!

J.E. said...

You're totally feeling the girl vibe... I never dared to b/c I was so wrong with my girl vibe for Finn. Sounds like you have quite the little performer on your hands. Call it Mother's intuition. We're so excited for you- our new arrival needs someone girly to play with.

Jen said...

Glad you're feeling a little better!! Boy or girl, it's going to be a handful if it's already loving the attention!!

Justin and Julie said...

Yep! Girl for sure! I loved this post ...thanks for sharing and I loved the cartoon! Glad you are doing well. Love, Julie and Justin

Alison said...

Hey I found you! It was good to see you Saturday. Your boys are so cute, and I'm sure #3 will be just as cute wether it's a boy or a girl.