
Yes, it's true. Number THREE is on it's way! I'm seven weeks pregnant. I'm due December 1st. I liked this cartoon because that was totally me. I took 7 pregnancy tests before I really believed it. I've known for about a month now, and I feel that it is time to share the news with all my cyber friends! I went to the doctor yesterday for an impromptu visit, and they did an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK. It was! I saw my little blip's heartbeat - good and strong! It's so amazing to me that it has a heartbeat when it's the size of this O. But it does, and it appears to be healthy and well. AND, I made them check to make sure there was only ONE baby, and so far, so good. I'm always nervous, since my mom's a twin. But they only saw one. So, wish me luck. I'm sick as a dog. But I know every second of the sickness will be worth it.
15 comments:
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and your family. I am sorry to hear you are sick. I feel for you...the toilet became my thiird limb for 5 months straight!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already knew, but I'm still excited for your announcement! Can't wait for another little baby in the family! Love the pics of your Sunbeam class. They turned out cute!
I am glad that you went in, it is always better just to be sure! I hope that you start feeling better! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you! It's so funny that you posted that little cartoon, because I'm the same way with pregnancy tests! Actually, I'm always so paranoid that I might be pregnant (I pretty much feel pregnant every few weeks - ugghh) that I usually keep a couple of pee sticks on hand, just in case. lol
CONGRATS Kristen! Sounds like we are about a month apart! I will wish a lot better luck with yours as far as sickness than mine has been. I'm still waiting for a good day, but yes, it will all be worth it. I'll also send lots of feminine vibes your way & maybe you can send me some male vibes & we'll hope for the best :)
Congrats! Please let me know if there anything I can do for you... hope you feel better soon!
Wowsers . . . I for some reason feel like I'm the last to know . . . that's what I get for being so far away . . . and being a horrible friend and not calling often enough!
I'm so EXCITED for you!! CONGRATS! Love and miss ya.
That is exciting! Congratulations!
YEA!!! I am so exited.
Congrats!!! That is great news. I am sorry you feel sick! Please let me know if I can help with the kids or anything.
YAY!!!
Congrats, Kristen. So so happy.
I love the pregnancy test. I find myself taking them even though I know I'm really not pregnant. I just love the suspense, I guess. Weird. :)
congrats!!! i am so super excited for you, you are an amazing MOM... i just got my monitor back for you.... but, i am glad you don't need it.. way to be a stallion jesse....
Yay! I'm so happy for you. Congrats all around! Baby Ty Ty will soon be big brother Ty Ty.
Notice I'm online again?
Thanks Again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering if you were pregnant yet. Well done Jesse.
Congratulations again! I am so excited for you! I can't wait until you find out what you are having! I found your blog from Scarlett by the way! I hope you are going to start feeling better! It's CRAZY what havoc pregnancy can do to a girl! LOL!
Post a Comment