
I tried to sneak up on them...It was such a cute scene. Collin was reading Ty this story, and right before they saw me, Ty moved his head, which was rested on top of Collin's head. I love moments like this when they're best buddies. It actually makes me really
want to have more kids.
8 comments:
That is too cute! As Ty gets older it will just get better and better, they will be the best of friends.
So cute! I absolutely love it when I see my kids doing stuff like that - it totally makes it all worth it!!! You guys make cute kids! I can't beleive that Ty is already that big!
I read your post about your usually slow computer - it made me laught because I can relate! I think that Jarom and I are just cursed when it comes to anything electronic! I hope that your computer's still workining well for ya!
What a sweet moment. I am glad you finally posted your Bachelor review.
How cute!! My son, Samson has those same monkey pj's! He loves them. What cute boys you have!!
that is so sweet... i love moments like that... they are few and far between at my house.. SAD but TRUE!!!
Oh adorable! I wish I had been a sister like that when I was a kid.
They are so dang cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting! Hey, like your background. Great minds think alike!
Kristen
I was scrolling down on your blog and I didn't know you and Jesse watched Lost. Do you still? Do you watch it every week? The Bachelor to you, is like Lost to me. Although Lost iS SO FREAKIN unrealistic, but I am still pathetically hooked. It was Gary's night off and I said we couldn't do anything until Lost was over and Avie had to go to bed at 8...... yeah.
Post a Comment