Tonight we went to the pumpkin patch to find our pumpkins. Once we found what we were looking for we went home to get creative. Collin kept busy by painting his pumpkins and telling Jesse and I what to do and how to do it. Ty made us crazy by constantly climbing up on the table and grabbing at the knives and soiled paint brushes. Fun family together time. Besides all of the chaos, and now that it's all said and done, I feel that the evening was a success. We have our Jack-O-Lanterns ready to greet our Trick-or-Treaters! So, come one, come all! Fun at the Pumpkin Patch Ty with the creepy witch Jesse concentrating on his skeleton Jack-o-Lantern Collin painting awayCollin bugged that I'm making him pose for another picture!
How fun! And it looks like Jesse's intense work paid off with a great looking jack-o-lantern. And I love that Collin is bugged with so many pics. Such a familiar scenario.
I love the last pic. I think it's so cute, who cares if he's bugged- He'll thank you later! Oh I like the first pic too, it's very halloweenie. I'm sorry I haven't made it over, I don't know if you've heard but I have been sick as a dog. It sucks.
What cute pictures. Looks like fun. We will have to try to get together soon. The kids have been asking about Collin, and they love to look at his pictures on the computer.
5 comments:
How fun! And it looks like Jesse's intense work paid off with a great looking jack-o-lantern.
And I love that Collin is bugged with so many pics. Such a familiar scenario.
I love the last pic. I think it's so cute, who cares if he's bugged- He'll thank you later! Oh I like the first pic too, it's very halloweenie.
I'm sorry I haven't made it over, I don't know if you've heard but I have been sick as a dog. It sucks.
What cute pictures. Looks like fun. We will have to try to get together soon. The kids have been asking about Collin, and they love to look at his pictures on the computer.
your pics are so cute and your pumpkins... happy halloween... AND, when is the bachelor starting??
How cute - looks like you guys have had a fun fall!
Post a Comment