Friday, October 31, 2008

"Everyone Will Think I'm So Handsome!"


My sweet, nerdy, little Collin dressed himself yesterday and was so proud! I wanted to tell him to untuck his shirt and to change his sandals with socks, but I thought - What's it going to hurt? Let him be a little geek as long as possible! As we were leaving the house he exclaimed "Everyone will think I'm so handsome!" I thought it was so cute- I had to take a picture! I just have to embrace these moments because he is growing up so fast, and these silly little moments are just slipping right through my fingers!
I love this funny little boy so much!

4 comments:

kristi and family said...

collin is so stinkin cute...

Amber Burt said...

He does look handsome, who cares what he is wearing!

J.E. said...

Ohhh, I'm laughing. All I have to say is Collin says THE BEST things ever!

Lamb Fam said...

That's so cute that Jesse and Collin have matching outfits- down to the socks with sandals.