My Lil' Punkins
We went to Arctic Circle tonight because Collin's been begging for one of those "square pumpkin kid's meals". He got a pumpkin flashlight in the kids meal, and of course, he was more interested in the box that the meal came in than the toy! After we were done eating, Collin asked me to cut out the pumpkins on the box so that he could wear them as masks. Ty thought it was a great idea too. They had so much fun with these tonight. Cute boys.
7 comments:
How cute. For some reason my boys love the Arctic Circle kids meals at Halloween too. That is the only time they ask to go there.
They are so cute. Can I just tell you how much I want Arctic Circle right now. I need to move to Utah.
that looks so fun... there are no artic circles here... thanks for the idea for when we get home... AND, i just changed my blog... and i chosse your same one i guess.... SORRY... i will have to change it again...
cute little pumpkins. No need for Halloween costumes now. Looks like they are takin care of!
Collin thinks up the cutest things! I swear he is more clever than I am!
Did you know I have a special relationship with Arctic Circle??? Love that place.
We miss A.C. Greasy! That Colin is such a creative and cute kid. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment