Collin started T-ball this week. These pictures are from their first practice. All I can think is...Let the games begin! I have seen the serious nature of sports in children through my sister Wendy's boys. I always knew that I would be the "soccer/baseball/football mom" but actually beginning the process is a little overwhelming. Collin has 2 games per week. It seems a little over the top for a 4 year old. But, the most important thing is that he loves it! He likes baseball better than soccer (so far).
Cute little leaguer
Collin's biggest fan - Ty (Who was squriming in his stroller, dying to play ball with the kids!)
Collin's team mate and good friend Johna Tucker
3 comments:
Cute little collin man! How, fun. I can't wait until Finn is old enough to start sports!
So fun, your boys are so cute. I can not wait for Matthew to try some b-ball. He really want to take more swimming so we will see.
Oh my goodness . . . that picture of Ty is so dang cute!! I haven't seen him forever -- He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment