
I love a night out with the girls! We went to Cafe Trio last night to celebrate the next baby to join our group of friends! Kriste has 2 girls and is looking forward to welcoming a bouncing baby boy in the next couple of weeks. She got lots of cute clothes for baby Beck and some awesome
homemade stuff too! We have such talented friends! I love you all and was so happy to see you all last night!

All of us girls!

Amber, Keri, and Jody
8 comments:
Tell Kriste congrats on the baby boy. too cute! you girls are all so freaking cute!
Fun! It's good to see people I know & grew up with. Kriste looks so cute. Hopefully our #3 will be a bouncing baby boy as well (not that it's going to happen any time soon :)
CUTE!! I hate that I always miss out! Glad you all got together. Miss you tons . . .
It was fun. Thanks again for Summer's cute p.j.'s. I was so busy buying cute outfits I forgot she needed something to sleep in too. She would have ended up in the boys' construction or race car jammies. BTW, I am still waiting for a response in regard to NKOTB!
I think that you need to crop me right out of that first picture. Why didn't anyone tell me how unflattering that shirt really is!
what.. kristen you forgot me in the photo.... but, i had a great time but i missed all the gifts...
FUN. I love Cafe Trio. Kriste must be so excited! I remember those weeks before the new arrival comes. Complete anticipation.
So fun when you get together with all your friends! Never been to Cafe Trio! I actually thought it was a typo at first.....I know, I'm a dork!
Post a Comment