Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day Weekend Fun!


On Friday I worked all day doing hair, and at the end of the day I found out that we were heading out to Lagoon that night with Jesse's cousin Heather, her hubby Chris and their son Dylan. We had a fun time. Ty was worn out after the first hour, but Collin was going strong up until 11:00 when we finally left!


7 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

So funny! And I'll have you know that I didn't even notice. I guess I need to turn up my outfit patrol radar.
Looks like you (and Wendy...haha) had a great time swimming and doing fireworks. We all know Wend can put on a GREAT firework show, if ya know what I mean (S.B.F.).

Scarlett said...

The pics turned out so cute! I love that pic of Cambree holding her sparkler. But I'm pretty sure she was trying to hold something else as well! LOL! And I didn't notice Collin wearing the same thing two days in a row either!

Brandt & Kriste said...

LOL.(Laughing Out Loud.) I learned that from one of our babysitters lately. It is a text thing. I thought it meant lots of love. Anyways I am laughing so hard at Wendy. She needs to be the next spokesperson for Weight Watchers.

J.E. said...

So Fun! I'm still waiting for an invite to that pool. Kidding! No but seriously, it looks like you had fun! We just went to Lagoon last night, rode Wicked, that was very interesting!

Unknown said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog for instructions, then tag 5 others.

J.E. said...

What?! You have orphan Annie singing the Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow to me... I'm laughing.

BerlyCrow said...

Not that Wendy has any idea who I am, but tell her Good Luck on Weight Watchers for me! I started in January and lost 20 pounds. It worked wonders and I loved it! Then summer hit, and it was all downhill from there. I'll be starting up again once school starts again. But, I think she'll do well on it, it tends to be the easier one (and best) of all the losing weight things.