Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Again!

I was tagged by Scarlett! Here are the rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go............

JOYS
1. Spending time with my 2 little boys and my husband!
2. Hanging out with all my friends!
3. Spending time with my family - my parents, siblings, in-laws, cousins!
FEARS
1. That my neighbors house will get infested with enormous, nasty rats again this year! AAHH!
2. If Jesse or one of my children got a terminal illness that they would have to suffer a great deal with.
3. The 7.0 earthquake that is supposed to hit us anytime now!
Current Obsessions
1. Well, fortunately the Bachelorette just ended...but that was definitely one!
2. Blogging would also be under this category! Jesse would back me up on that one for sure!
3. Making dinner everyday! My family will have sit-down time together - Dang-it!!!
Surprising Facts
1. I rarely get ready, unless I'm going "out" somewhere on a social basis. I don't usually do my hair or put on make-up just to run errands! My clients & friends will say, "Wow, did you just get your hair done?" - every time I actually DID my hair that day!
2. I live next door to my parents and refer to their house as the "south wing" of my house.
3. My mother-in-law just signed me up to be a Mary Kay consultant against my will, but I'm surprisingly looking forward to it now.

So, there you go...More useless information about ME! I'm now supposed to tag 5 of you - come on, you know you're excited! I tag Jami, Kriste, Amber, Leesa, and cousin Melissa!

5 comments:

J.E. said...

I'll be posting my tag shortly. K I'm so excited you are a Mary Kay consultant. I need some stuff!

Lamb Fam said...

So why exactly and since when are you excited about the whole Mary Kay thing?

Scarlett said...

So you are excited about the whole Mary Kay thing? Good for you? You never know! You might end up loving it. But if you need anyone to talk or vent to about it, just give me a call, because I have been there and done that!

Lamb Fam said...

Yes, I Do have a hair lisence. It was late and I thought I'd be funny. It must have been really late and I must have been really tired, cause it just wasn't that funny. I will have you know that that night I though I was a crack-up. (and Dave and I never looked into the FLDS church either).

kristi and family said...

kristen you are so CUTE!!