Monday, July 7, 2008

Independance Day Fun with the Fam!

More good times at Wendy's pool. The pool was such a great addition to our family. Here is the father of this crazy brood - Steve Clegg, survivor of all things. Cally & Me
Hot hubby & Baby Ty
Mom, Collin, Cambree, Kassidy & Brad
Brian with his girls Emelyn (in his arms) & Grace
Ty & Hailey
Mom & Grandma - They are the best aren't they? My grandma June still works out several times a week. She just turned 93 in June and is expecting her 100th great grandchild this summer! She is the ultimate role model on how to live your life to the fullest, and my mom Deanne is following right in her footsteps!
And last, but certainly not the least, Wendy - the "Lifeguard"

6 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

Fun times! Look at your sassy 93 yr old gram in her french-cut suit. I love your fam!

J.E. said...

K I'm laughing at that pic of Wendy the lifegaurd, the best part is Jesse in the background. I don't know why that's so funny but it looks like he's been workin out or buffing up or something- sitting there in the towel. Ohhhh I love your family too!!! I can't beleive your Grandma is 93 she seems much younger. I hope we all have lives like hers; long & healthy, she's so sweet.

Brandt & Kriste said...

Your fam is so cute! Looks like a lot of fun. Tell Wendy next scrapbook party is at her house.I have checked your blog three times now for your post on Bachelorette. Yeah, don't know how excited I am about the ending. I will have to give you a call to discuss.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you guys have access to a private pool!!!! Looks like it was lots of fun!

J.E. said...

Am I the only one who wanted Jesse? I think I am. I liked Jason, but there wasn't enough "pizzaz". And I was thinking, you should talk Cally into doing a blog... I never see her and Brian, it would be awesome to catch up other than annual fam parties!!!

BerlyCrow said...

No Adam? Sure, he's probably off flying around the country in planes that are way too big for him. It irritates him when I say it, but I swear, he's too young to be flying big planes, he's just a little kid!