Monday, July 7, 2008

A Friendly Barbeque

Devin & Kristi hosted a great barbeque for all of my friends & their families, and also some oldie but goodie friends - the "Bingham Boys" from high school. It was fun to mingle with everyone. I really didn't get that great of pictures but, Jami is so photogenic, isn't she?Leesa is such a trooper! Is that baby girl here YET? Due any second!Lance and Jesse with our two boys watching fireworks. Some more friendly faces. Amber and cute Bella.



3 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

That IS an awesome picture of me. I am photogenic!

Trace said...

Nope , she is not here yet, but boy is she trying. I am having crazy contractions but hey just aren't doing much. I am so excited to get her here, but now I am getting frustrated too.

BerlyCrow said...

I still think it's so crazy that you hang out with people from high school. Crazy but cool. The only person I still see from high school is Nathan.