Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Camera!

YAY! I've been wanting a fancy camera for a long time, but they're expensive so it was hard to justify buying it. I can't work it any better than the day I got it, but hey, the potential is there. I had Ty pose for me as I tried to figure out how to work it. Isn't he adorable? I love my little Ty Ty.

2 comments:

Adria said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you got a fancy camera. What kind did you get? I've been wanting to get one for sometime, but Rob just got me a MacBook Pro since my computer crashed so I guess the camera will have to wait. I love catching up on your blog. The kiddos are so cute and little Kate is so adorable. I'm glad the ped's office helped with some of those doctor bills. Love ya and it was good to catch up with you.

Scarlett said...

Yay for updates! Love all the pics. And yes, Ty is so freakin cute! But so are all your kids!